Friday, September 7, 2012

The In-between....

The from here gets kind of boring and all I wanted to do was put my head down until I would hopefully reach Jasper and the Parks....   there were a few interesting things along the way...


The worlds largest Beaver....   chuckle chuckle.


This left me laughing for a few kilometers.


The road did eventually get nicer again once past Grand Cache...   which is only about 200 miles north of Jasper.


 The little things..


Those are the mountains above Jasper National Park in the distance.....   almost there!

 AND INSTEAD A FEW RANDOMS....


No phone call for you!


Nice diagram!


Sweet Bike!


Finally got a friend in my tent!

ODE TO CATERPILLARS!!!!









That is all I got - yup....   sorry...   But it brings me to here....   GOOGLEMAPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment